HOW TO APPLY
The Foundation selects 9 civic-minded leaders who are 40 years old or younger in the Puget Sound area to participate in its program each year. The Foundation looks for the stars of today and tomorrow in the region, people of exemplary character and commitment. The 9-month program builds on the Fellows’ ambitions by offering a proven, values-based leadership framework. Candidates should be:
- working for at least three years in the public, private, or nonprofit sector;
- interested in learning from others, including their colleagues and more senior professional mentors;
- willing to be challenged;
- intellectually curious;
- effective communicators; and
- engaged in their communities and looking for ways to solve problems.
Applications are now closed for the 2024 cohort.
Applicants will be assessed through application materials, recommendations, and the results of their interviews.
Read tips on how to write a successful application in this blog written by Jackson Leadership Fellows.