How to Apply
Grant & Strategic Initiatives: Apply
The Foundation has an online application system. All applicants will first be asked to submit a letter of inquiry (please submit the LOI well in advance of the proposal deadline). Within two weeks, you will receive a response from the Foundation.
If you are invited to submit a full proposal, please log in with the same email and password and proceed with the Standard Grant Application. You will be asked to submit:
- a cover letter, which includes an executive summary and the amount and use of funds requested
- a one-sentence program description
- program rationale and purpose
- program goals, anticipated outcomes, and plans for evaluation
- implementation strategy and timetable
- plans for outreach, dissemination, and follow up
- a detailed program budget (including identification of other potential or secured funding sources)
- a brief description of the organization
- a list of the organization’s board of directors
- organizational budget
- the organization’s most recent financial statement
- IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter
- any other additional information you feel may be useful to the Foundation.
Most fields require that the information be typed or pasted into text boxes with a certain character limit (most fields allow 4,000 characters, which equals about one and a half typed pages). Other fields give you the option of uploading a document, spreadsheet, or PDF file. Should you experience any technical difficulties or have any questions about the online application procedures, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Grant and Strategic Initiative Decisions
Proposals are reviewed on a quarterly basis according to this calendar:
|Proposal Due||Notification Given|