We Impact People
Who Impact the World
Check out our new video!
Invest in values-based leadership
Limit global temperature rise to 1.5°C
Advance human rights and international affairs education
Project for Civic Health
Concerned by the increasingly common dysfunction in governance at state legislatures around the country, Denny Heck, the Lieutenant Governor of Washington State, reached out to leaders at the Henry M. Jackson Foundation, University of Washington, and Washington State University. Together, we realized civic health demanded our collective attention. The Project for Civic Health was born.
To empower visionary leaders to advance the public good, inspire action, and promote a civil, sustainable, and just society.
The Henry M. Jackson Foundation fosters and amplifies effective leadership that tackles key issues of national and global importance based on the following core values and principles:
- Inquisitive: Seeking knowledge & understanding the issues
- Visionary: Focused on the long term
- Diligent: Hard work and persistence
- Pragmatic: A bipartisan, results-oriented approach to problem solving
- Open: Seeking and respectful of diverse views
- Honest: Integrity and high moral standards
- Determined: Setting goals and following an effective process to reach them
- Inspiring: Motivating others for the public good
- Jackson Fellows Go to OlympiaFor the first time in four years, the Jackson Fellows Network visited the state capitol to meet with Washington State leaders. We were thrilled that 16 Fellows could take a day from work to join.