How to Apply
The Foundation is seeking young professionals 40 years old or younger who are engaged in the fields of international affairs, human rights, environment and natural resources management, and public service. Candidates should be:
- working for at least three years in a field relevant to the Jackson Foundation's programs;
- interested in learning from others, including their colleagues, as well as more senior professional mentors;
- willing to be challenged;
- intellectually curious;
- effective communicators; and
- engaged in their communities and looking for ways to solve problems.
Applications for the 2016-2017 class of Henry M. Jackson Leadership Fellows have closed. To apply, please download the application
. To nominate a candidate, please download the nomination form
Applicants will be assessed through application materials, recommendations, and the results of their in-person interview.